Wednesday 9 October 2013

On October 9th



DIARY

LA EDUCACIÓN PROHIBIDA

Today in Hizkuntzaren Didaktika class the professor has proposed to do two different proposals.
The first one has the aim of  breaking the ice by doing something special such as singing, dancing, telling news and so on.
The second one is based on writing a diary of each activity from those that we are doing in class. As I am the person in charge of this issue, I will introduce you my point of view of  “La educación prohibida” documentary.


It is a criticism of an educative system. Something that attracted my attention was the meaning of the word to educate that comes from the latin (educere "sacar, extraer" o educare "formar, instruir").


But specially what was really interesting to me was the sentence "Ser profesor es estar con la naturaleza en estado puro".



Finally, I would like to remark the emotive intervention of a man who said that the most imporant thing of being a teacher is the love that you can give to the children to teach them the way to love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment